Saturday, November 29, 2008






ok so haven't been updating this blog like I should but my dear friend Bethany inspired me to do so. basically comes down to the cancer has spread to moms rib which means spread to her bone which made a change in treatment yet once again so now she gets iv chemo every Tuesday 3weeks on 1 week off plus additional radiation treatment to the site of her radiation and chemo is now more of symptom control to help alleviate the pain from, yes my amazing mother still continues to work, but work is taking its toll on the body with fatigue and weakness and shortness of breath with just the small tasks of walking a few steps, we spent another few days in the ER at MD Anderson last week but, not much else say or do everything in combination is wearing down the body as not function as it yet used too. Had a wonderful thanksgiving we ordered our dinner this year too much strain for all the cooking and cleaning, the dinner was great and had some wonderful dear close Friends stop in and we played domino's and games, a wonderful memory to have with my mom on thanksgiving as I am thankful for each day left that I have to spend with her, I am thankful for all my wonderful friends and family and to be surrounded with such love is what I am thankful for today and each day. hope yall had a great thanksgiving and wonderful holiday... some pictures of mom at thanksgiving.... love to all.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you remain in my prayers constantly, love ya bunches!!!

D

Janet Jobb said...

Please tell your mom I am keeping her in my prayers and I hope she will be OK.